Department Chair and Professor
Denny Hall, M233
Ethnography, visual anthropology, indigenous studies, ethnographic and museum studies, petroglyphs
- Pruss, Graham. A Home Without a Home: Vehicle Residency and Settled Bias in Seattle. Diss. U of Washington. 2019.
- McCarthy, Justin. Pursue Indigenous community archaeology paradigms towards affirming and continuing cultural identities, the village of Quinhagak. Pilot Research. 2019.
- Ngandali, Yoli. Communities of Art Practices: Technological style on the Lower Columbia River 1000 BC – AD 1875. 2018
- ANTH 363 A: Applied Visual Anthropological Practices
- ANTH 569 A: Special Topics in Sociocultural Anthropology
- ARCHY 469 B: Special Studies in Archaeology