Meet the Advising Team

Diane Guerra
Director of Student Services
(206) 543-7772
Academic Counselor
(206) 543-9602
Graduate Program Advisor
(206) 685-1562

Undergraduate Advising

Whether you are an anthropology major or just thinking about becoming one, the Anthropology Advising Office is the place to go for information about degree and program requirements, current course offerings, and advice about completing your studies. The advising office is located in Condon Hall 401. For more information about the major, please review this page or contact Undergrad Advising at 206-685-9516 (office hours for Summer Quarter will be 10-2 Monday through Friday, until July 12th). 

Advising Appointments

Click here to submit an online request for an appointment. Before you come to your appointment, please make sure you check out the curriculum forecast to get an overview of what classes are available this year and next year.


Undergraduate Advising

Location Hours Phone
Condon Hall Room 401 10:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday 206-685-9516


Graduate Advising 

Location Hours Phone
Condon Hall Room 511D 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday 206-685-1562